In 2023, Diangelo joined Valley Vision as a Project Associate in the 21st Century Workforce impact area.
Diangelo possesses years of experience in civic engagement and leadership. He is known for his open-minded thinking, strong work ethic, and positive attitude. Diangelo has a proven track record of goal setting and exceeding those goals.
Diangelo holds an Associate with Kansas City Community College and has Scrum and Project Management certifications. He is passionate about civic engagement in youth and how to improve the job market. He is hardworking, determined, and strives to grow with an organization that focuses on life-changing work.
When he is not working, Diangelo enjoys hanging out with friends and playing basketball a few times a week. He is also involved in volunteer work that involves educating the youth on what civic leadership is and believes in giving back to the community.
Diangelo’s Top 5 Strengths
- Restorative – Adept at dealing with problems. Good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.
- Strategic – Creates alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, quickly spots the relevant patterns and issues.
- Achiever – Great deal of stamina and works hard. Takes great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
- Competition – Measures their progress against the performance of others. Strivse to win first place and revel in contests.
- Individualization – Intrigued with the unique qualities of each person. Figures out how people who are different can work together productively.
CliftonStrengths is a talent assessment tool developed by Gallup to help individuals maximize their unique talents. At Valley Vision, all staff have the opportunity to take this assessment to help better understand their natural strengths and increase our team’s ability for radical collaboration.