Liz Kilkenny is a Project Associate at Valley Vision, a non-profit organization based in Sacramento, California.
Although she is relatively new to the non-profit industry, Liz brings a wealth of experience from her previous work in personal relationship banking, where she focused on supporting small businesses.
With a passion for community development and a commitment to serving those in need, Liz was drawn to the mission of Valley Vision. In her current role, she works alongside a team of dedicated professionals to design and implement projects that promote economic growth and social equity in the Sacramento region.
Associates Degree – University Nevada, Reno
Liz is an avid hiker and enjoys exploring the natural beauty of Northern California. She is also actively involved in the local community, volunteering with organizations that support small businesses and promote environmental sustainability.
Liz’s Top 5 Strengths
- Woo – Loves the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. Derives satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person.
- Context – Enjoys thinking about the past. Understands the present by researching its history.
- Arranger – Can organize, but also has a flexibility that complements this ability. Likes to figure out how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.
- Communication – Generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. Good conversationalist and presenter.
- Input – Has a craving to know more. Like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
CliftonStrengths is a talent assessment tool developed by Gallup to help individuals maximize their unique talents. At Valley Vision, all staff have the opportunity to take this assessment to help better understand their natural strengths and increase our team’s ability for radical collaboration.