CAP Luncheon: Greening Our Supply Chain (June 2022)
At the Cleaner Air Partnership’s June 2022 *Virtual* Quarterly Luncheon, attendees learned about how the corporate sustainability programs of PG&E, SMUD, CEMEX, Teichert, and others are lowering emissions outside of regulatory efforts.
Thank you to the generous contributors to the Cleaner Air Partnership: Sac Metro Air District, Teichert, SMUD, Sutter Health, Union Pacific, Sacramento Association of REALTORS®, Placer County Air Pollution Control District, Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District, El Dorado County Air Quality Management District, North State Building Industry Association, PG&E, CEMEX, and the Healthy Air Alliance.
- Christopher Benjamin, Director of Corporate Sustainability, PG&E
- Colleen McCormick, Sustainability Lead, SMUD
- Debbie Wells, Director of Government Affairs, Sustainability & Communications, CEMEX
- Kori Andrews, Director of Sustainability & Public Affairs, CEMEX
- John Lane, Environmental Manager, Teichert (Presentation)