CAP Technical Advisory: Air Quality Standards (November 2022)
At the Cleaner Air Partnership’s November 2022 Technical Advisory Committee meeting, participants discussed potential changes to the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) and what they might mean for the Sacramento region. CAP events are an opportunity to learn about important air quality topics affecting the Sacramento region.
Thank you to the generous contributors to the Cleaner Air Partnership: Sac Metro Air District, Teichert, SMUD, Sutter Health, Union Pacific, Sacramento Association of REALTORS®, Placer County Air Pollution Control District, Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District, El Dorado County Air Quality Management District, North State Building Industry Association, PG&E, CEMEX, and the Healthy Air Alliance.
Subject Matter Experts:
- Miles Keogh, National Association of Clean Air Agencies (NACAA)
- Shyamala Rajan, American Lung Association (Presentation)
- Mariela Ruacho, American Lung Association
- Louis Baer, Portland Cement Association
- Erik White, Placer County Air Pollution Control District